Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Updates....

Well Yes....Im a fester Lester lately.........LOLOLOLOL
My thyroid level results came back-and they are fine...which is good I guess...but not favoreable for a benign nodule...sigh...what can ya do....LOLOLOL But Im telling myself that it is good...its good...right? Right!:)

Flamingo had her first day of Girl Scouts today-she was just thrilled to be with so many girlie girls again...LOLOL, I also signed her up for Spring Soccer ...which she is excited to start....

Stinger has his writting test tom morning-we have been prepping all month-so hopefully he does well...we shall see....

I have been trying to take my mind off of my thyroid-but do you know how hard that is when you are constantly swallowing....sheesh.....but my mind has been wandering to my Spring Chicken plans. We have a horse trailer and Im thinking about making that somehow into a chicken coop-how is that for creative and frugal-and no-Im not crazy-Ive seen them online;P But anyway-Ive been trying to pre-occupy my mind with things like that until the 24th......my biopsy date...When I was researching online...yes okay...festering...LOLOL, I found a sight and it showed a needle biopsy-can you just say Im scared silly now...thy just kept poking and poking and swirming ard with that needle-Im in for a whole bunch of fun-Big mistake watching that video....And ya know what-the lady was all smiles...hows that for a bit coo-koo-LOLOLOL..yigh..yigh...just thinking about it has me shuddering...2 minutes of pure Heaven I tell ya...ugh....

I talked with my sis though and she has had it done and she said its no big deal...but sheesh...thats not how it looked in the video......yet another thing to fester abt...yigh....sigh....LOLOLOL

But I cant do anything until those results are in-so QUITE MRS. T!!!!!!Get a GRIP!!!! okay...Im trying.....:P So there :P

Fester........chickens...okay...chickens.........:P








No comments: