Friday, February 26, 2010

Dr. Offices....UGH!!!!!

WEll.......
I just got off the phone with the Dr's office. They had me on hold for 15 min-just to tell me that my results from the pathologist had not come in yet! ARGHHHH!
Talk abt stopping my heart-Morons!!LOLOLOL
But she said to callback abt 4 if she hadnt called back by then....
so still waiting....and waiting....If Im waiting until this weekend.......ugh....sigh...
O-well...I guess I want it to be thorough-right? ...right.....






3 comments:

Mrs. Baker said...

They can't ever make it easy. Dr.s must make you wait as long as possible for basic stuff so why would they be any quicker on info that's actually important. I hope you get good news soon!
*Sending lots of love :)*

Jenn said...

Sorry that you have to wait so long. I remember the anxiety owners felt while waiting for their pets' results...for ourselves, it can be so much more!

MommyTof3 said...

THks Guys{{HUGS}}