Monday, February 01, 2010

Taco Soup-Nummy!!

Tonight I tried a new recipe. Mrs. K(Stingers In-Home Therapist)suggested it to me-her family loves it and she thought we would too. I wasnt too sure of it as it has tomatoes, beans etc-things my kids dont care for, but I thought Dh and I would like it-so I gave it a try tonight...Result: BIG SUCCESS!!!WHOOT!!
Stinger finished his whole plate:)He said it was my best recipe all week....oh brother...LOLOL..hes killin me lately-LOLOLOL
Doesnt compare to Nanas Dorrito Bake:), but its now a family fav I think....:)So here it is: SOO simple-which is an Extra PLUS!!



Taco Soup


ingredients
1lb Hamburger
onion pwdr
2 cans small tomato sauce
2 cans corn
1can ranch style beans
2 cans diced tom
taco seasoning
shredded cheese

directions
-brwn hamb with some onion pwdr-drain
-add other ingredients
-simmer until heated through
-serve with tortilla chips and cheese

We all like to dip ours and grab some soup with the chip, dh likes to crush his chips all up and then it eat that way-either way-its NUM-MY!










No comments: