Sunday, February 28, 2010


Well Its been a rough weekend for my family...LOLOLOL
I have been cooking in the kitchen trying out all kinds of new recipes-breakfast ones, lunch ones, dinner ones.....LOLOLOL..yigh..yigh...LOLOL

Yes-my poor family.......all in the hopes of trying to take my mind off -you-know-what....LOLOL
My house is all cleaned too...LOLOLOL-so come on over.....you could literally eat off the floor....:)

Anyway-tonight everyone was all smiles as I tried this new recipe from Bear In The Kitchen.

Bacon Wrapped Chicken

4-5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 strips of bacon for each chicken breast
1 cup brown sugar
2 teaspoons chili powder
3/4 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
2 teaspoon dried basil
1/2 teaspoon salt

Mix the brown sugar, chili powder, garlic powder, basil, and salt. Coat chicken completely on both sides with mixture. Wrap 2 strips of bacon around each chicken breast and secure with a few toothpicks. Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (I use a meat thermometer to make sure chicken is cooked through).
--------------------------------------
This is absolutely my FAVORITE chicken dish now-Papa and Nana-Ill cook it for ya next time you are here-you will fall completely in LOVE....LOLOLOL-You'll never want your chicken any other way...LOLOLOL

We had it with Rice-a-Roni, seasoned potatoes(you know those nummy packets that you coat your taters with), and corn.....DE-LISC!! It was a BIG hit-Hands Down!!

Thks Bear In the Kitchen:)







1 comment:

Jenn said...

I have got to try this!!!