Monday, February 08, 2010

Dr. Apt Update....

Well I had my Dr appointment on Sat morning....
He said that my thyroid was enlarged, so maybee I had a cist or something, but he couldnt feel it.
Im supposed to be getting an ultrasound to see if it can see anything that he couldnt feel, etc.
It hasnt been giving me very many problems since then-its mostly sporadic, but when it does bother me-its painful and it can last all day...it feels like muscle spasms in my neck-which is really weird....so hopefully they can figure out what is going on....
So basically I still dont know...I wonder if it has been contributing to my snoring.....LOLOLOL

Anyway-Ill keep you posted.

The kiddoes put together Valentine boxes and cards this weekend-no they just couldnt wait...LOLOL
They had alot of fun-went crazy with the glittery hearts and crazy eating all the leftover candy....It was fun decorating with them:)

Ive got my hearing check this morning-wish me luck:)






2 comments:

Mrs. Baker said...

Hope everything is okay with the thyroid and am keeping you in my prayers. Also hope the hearing stuff went well.

MommyTof3 said...

Thanks Mrs. B{{HUGS}}I really appreciate that:)