I had my hearing test...the guy laughed and told me I was perfectly fine...phew....LOLOLOL He said to tell hubby I have selective hearing issues...LOLOLOL, but anyway-thats one out of the way...:)
Tomorrow morning I have my ultra sound on my thyroid-hopefully they will let me know right when they are looking if they see anything-I HATE it when I have to leave and they wont mum a word....ugh....then you get to fester abt it until the Dr calls...joy....sigh...but hopefully it is nothing. If it is nothing the Dr said to just watch and see and let him know if it gets worse...personally I do not like that idea...one bit...but what can I do abt it-eh? ????
So say a little prayer that it is nothing....
The dealership where we have our Suburban called and said it was a gasket problem -a $25 dollar part, so thats a relief, and its running again. I personally have lost all trust in that vehicle and I dont care to rely on it anymore when Im totting ard our kids....but the dealership said it was fine. Dh got the impression that it was alot like what the other mechanic we took it too said and the "Well ...its this...."kinda deal, so he thinks we need to sell-so thats what we will be doing. Sp we are on borrowed time with that one ....maybee not...but I dont want to deal with it anymore...kwim? So we will sell then get an older more reliable one:)
Flamingo is ecstatic-Girl Scouts will be starting again in a week-our friend has decided to start it up again-Flamingo loves it-she was sooo pleased. This will be her last year as a Brownie-then she will be "One of the big girls Mom" LOLOLOL She's too funny, but she loves getting together with all the girls-so that will be fun to start her in up again:)
Stinger has his writing test coming up on the 17th-yeah!!NOT!! But its their first year so they will be understanding and expect difficulties. Writing is Stingers sore spot-he HATES-I mean HATES it,HATES it more than reading even....can you imagine*gasp*LOLOLOL But he will plug through as he usually manages to do:)
Monkey Boy is on to his zillionth girlfriend at school...LOLOLOL Seams every week its someone new that he is holding hands with....and who can blame those girls-hes got a smile that melts like butter(okay- Im biased a bit) LOLOLOLLOLOLOL but if looks could melt -his do:)
Ive got all Valentine goodies bought for dh and kiddoes-I went a bit wild with the candy bars with dh....must be my diet talking...LOLOL, o well-I can live through him-right?;)LOLOLOLIll take some pics on V-Day and post:)
Hope everyone has a wonderful Valentines Day-remember to shower your loved ones with oodles and oodles of X"s and O's :)
2 comments:
I'm glad the hearing stuff came out well. I'm pretty sure all of us get some selective hearing when we get married lol. Hope all goes well tomorrow. I definitely know what you mean about how if they make you wait for the doctor to tell you the results it will drive you crazy waiting. Hopefully you will be able to miss all that tomorrow since all will be fine :)
It sounds like the kids are having alot of exciting things coming up, hearing about them makes me want to come visit that much more, hopefully we can get something together this year. Sending lots of love and prayers as always!
Thks Mrs. B{{HUGS}} :)
Post a Comment